So, i'm back in Milton Keynes for the week, which is nice.
Today, i'm going to the city centre with mother to buy shoes and nice things due to the fact that i have lost 8lbs, that's right - EIGHT POUNDS - in one week. This is amazing. I thought 5lbs in one week was a lot. I feel so good.
How did i manage this? Well, i went on a five/six day fast which was okay. I did cheat a few times, but only with boiled vegetables. The rest of the time i just drank tea. And, since coming to Milton Keynes [on the Tuesday], I fasted on the first day and have just eaten a handful of fruit on the other days. Awesome.
My bestfriend's leaving party is on Saturday. I'm both excited and saddened because my best friend is moving far, far away. Actually, i can talk. I guess it will test our strong friendship. We're both going to be leading very different lives, meeting new people in two different cities. I just can't wait for December '07 when our large group of friends come back to the place where we all met, tell each other stories about the start of our "adult" life and maybe even toast each other for future success.
This is what it is to be grown up? To be far apart from your loved ones [friends and family] and learn to get on with it? I still don't know.
A completely different subject: i am turning Twenty in 37 days. I was a little scared at the beginning of the year, which could be down to the "unknown" nature of this event. But, now i am nearing the big celebration, i feel strong, content and bloody happy that it's nearly my birthday! The excitement which i felt when i was near to turning 15, 16 and 17 has come back. I have butterflies in my tummy and a big grin on my face. And, i cannot wait to open my presents.
Also, i've been getting excited about Christmas too. And why not? I was reminded by my bestfriend that it is only FOUR months away. This is too good.
Oh, and FYI, i'm having a party for my birthday on 21st September and then coming to Milton Keynes for my actual birth date, 22nd September.
I am still looking for a job. Hm, well, actually i'm sort of only starting. Because of the weightloss i feel a new confidence coming my way. Also, it's down to the fact that it looks possible for me to lose over a stone in two weeks. My target weight of 100lbs is totally in sight now and, thanks to my 'weight tracker', i now know i've only got 16lbs to go 'til i'm there. So, i'm giving myself a month to get down to 7st 2lbs. I'd rather be 98lbs [7st] but the tracker doesn't go down that much.
My quest to be 'Nicole Richie thin' is definitely a reachable target. That's if i don't cheat, which is hard as i am now totally obsessed by what a bowl of Coco Pops will taste like.
Ahem, stay strong.
Acording to my bank balance, i have only £50. This SUCKS. But a charming young man is actually helping me get a job. He wants me to get a job at his place of work. Very sweet. He's so nice and was actually born the same year as me, which is quite odd as recently i've being going for 28-35 year olds. He can only be a positive thing for me.
Back to weight and health etc. I have now quit drinking. I've been "sober" [i wasn't an alcoholic] for over a week now and i feel so good. The thought of being drunk and out of control makes me sick. I shall only drink dry white wine spritzers/champagne from now on AND get tipsey after half a glass. Also, this will only take place on special occassions. So, if you love me, don't offer me alcohol. Oh, and i have also rid my body from caffeine. Again, it's only been just over a week, but i feel amazing. Still feeling a bit tired, but in time, i will feel fantastic. All i need to do now is to quit cigarettes and my mind, body and soul will be pure. :)
Right, i am off to do exercise. :)
X
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment