Saturday, 28 July 2007

seriously.

Okay, first things first - i am NOT, which is extremely good.

So, today was the worst ever day in London. I met up with this older guy i've seen a few times and i was so excited to see him as i thought he was just perfect. Ha, WRONG. He used me for sex, but is adamant that we will 'hang out'. I can't quite work out of he's a dick or a gentleman for telling me this. All i do know though is that i am stupid.

I've not eaten since Wednesday.

Oh, and during a lock-in in a well known venue in Shepherds Bush, i got drunk, told secrets to my ex boyfriend and then had sex with him in the VIP area.

And i still do not have a job.
And i am still fat.

I'm not quite sure where my life or sanity is going.
All i do know is that i need to go home. Where ever home is.

X

No comments: